We’re extremely proud of the achievements of our people in moving UKSBS forward on our transformation journey across our six strategic themes to become the leading public sector shared service provide.
Here are some of UKSBS’ highlights for the year:
- Increase in user numbers to almost 23,000 with 86% of all key performance indicators fully achieved
- Implementation of Machinery of Government changes, resulting from the February 2023 cabinet reshuffle, and enabling the creation of three new government departments, DSIT, DESNZ and DBT
- Progressed our investment in a modern, loosely-coupled technology architecture, exploiting cloud services
- Implementation of Oracle Fusion in the SHARP programme is well underway
- Refreshed our operating model with greater business agility adopted across the organisation
- Established a new Managed Service Partnership with PwC, providing additional knowledge, expertise and capacity to our business.