The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) and UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to facilitate and take forward the strategic management of procurement across all Government departments. Under this MoU CCS transferred responsibility for leading pan-Government research category management and development to UK SBS. Other work being scoped in the research category includes Scientific Equipment and Consumables, Contracted Research and Social & Economic Research.
The Market Research framework supports the Government’s centralised approach to providing market research services to the public sector. This agreement brings together 80 leading providers reflecting the diversity of expertise within the sector and ensuring your organisation can benefit from:
- Reduced procurement timescales and cost through‘call off’from a pre-competed procurement exercise
- Confidence you are getting value for money through regular benchmarking of service quality and value for money
- Compliance with the EU Procurement Directives and UK Procurement Regulations
- Increased responsiveness through standardised framework terms and conditions - allowing customers to call-off urgent requirements in a timely manner
- Improved control, monitoring and transparency of spend through comprehensive management information and pre-agreed costs
- Increased quality of service and customer satisfaction through UK SBS Supplier Management
||How do I know if this framework is for me?|
Key stakeholders from across the public sector have been involved in developing the scope, structure and evaluation of this framework. These stakeholders are experienced users of market research services and played a vital role in developing the breakdown of each lot to reflect the diversity of services used across the public sector.
The Guide for Buyers provides a detailed breakdown of each lot. If you have a requirement for any of the following market research services..this agreement will support your needs.
- Secondary research
- Strategic planning and development
- Developing and testing concepts for communications and branding
- Performance and reputation audit and customer/stakeholder satisfaction
- Communications evaluation
- Research support services - interviewing, data analysis, report writing, media monitoring
- Creation and management of panels for continuous research
- Primary research with specialist audiences